logo

Testimonial
  • admin
  • Views 1055
  • Comments 0
  • Votes 0
2014.10.07 14:48:03

A total of 10 times. Quick and easy process much like acupuncture without the needles. I came in for random rash and after the treatment it did get better.

IP *.82.192.12
VR Left
Subject
Phil from GA file
Top Anchor

A total of 10 times. Quick and easy process much like acupuncture without the needles. I came in for random rash and after the treatment it did get better.

Sol J. from Stockbridge, GA.
Top Anchor
Severe pain on left knee and 5 times of repetitive neck pain continued daily.

Received physical therapy, acupuncture, and chiropractic.  Total of 3 treatments in 2-week period.  Knee is completely cured and great improvement on neck.  Occasional diarrhea, but got better.

Had difficulty going up and down the stairs, but fine now.

I really thank Dr. Kim, and will be visiting again if I get ill in the future.

Hyun K. from Stockbridge, GA
Top Anchor

I saw an ad on a newspaper and gave a visit due to shoulder pain. 

I received 3 treatments for neck and shoulder.  After the second treatment, my pain almost disappeared.  

Thanks for caring and kindness.

Kyoung L. from Norcorss, GA
Top Anchor

I came here because of my friend.  I first thought I just had a bad circulation problem because I had hard time walking and running.  However, it turned out that my nerves were dead on my foot.

So I decided to get physical therapy and other stuff that Dr. Kim mentioned.  I also got acupuncture afterwards.

Now I’m able to lift my foot which I wasn’t able to before.  I can even walk and wear my shoes.

Thank you so much for treating me!

Young P. from GA
Top Anchor

I’m writing this letter to share and inform you about Nuga Hospital and Director Dr. Kim who gave me a new life.

In 2008, I was diagnosed with liver hardening.  So I just stayed home…  Resting and praying became my daily routine.  I also changed my diet to mostly vegetables.  I was in such despair, I didn’t want to meet Dr. Kim although my friend told me that he could fix me up in no time.  One day, I decided to give it a try for heck of it although I didn’t really think he could treat my condition, but I kept on seeing him anyway.  Few months passed along…  I was diagnosed that my liver is back to normal.  It was unbelievable.  

All I did was changed my diet to all vegetables and got acupuncture 3 times a week.  Dr. Kim said it’s grace of God because there is really any cure for liver hardening.  You cannot imagine how happy and grateful I was.  Dr. Kim told me that I still must get acupuncture once a week, but I did not oblige.  Therefore, on April 25, 2013, I was diagnosed with liver cancer at Atlanta Amory Hospital.  During MRI, I discovered that I carried hepatitis B for the last 30 years.  No amount of drug, laser, nor surgery could benefit me at all.  The only option left was organ transplant.  However, this was not feasible due to financial difficulty.

Coincidently, I saw Dr. Kim again in this darkest stage of my life.  From then on, I followed his order to a tee.  As a result, my cancer cells have been decreased to 1 from 3, not to mention its size.  I whole heartedly thank Dr. Kim and his staff for taking good care of me.  I also thank God for leading me to these wonderful people.

Chung Y. from Ashville, NC
Top Anchor

Hello, my name is Chung Sook Yu.  I live in Ashville, NC.

I had some problem with my ear for couples of years.  One day, I just covered my right ear because it was bothering me.  That’s when I found out that I could not hear.  I immediately went to see a doctor and diagnosed with hearing impairment.  I got second opinions, too.  They all said there isn’t much to be done.  So I lived without getting any treatment.  As I got older, I was recommended to use a hearing aid.  In desperation, I sought oriental medicine.  I was told that it could be cured by acupuncture.  I started my treatments and felt like I could hear faintly.  I had hope.  However, I had to come back to USA.  My daily schedule was very hectic and stressful. I had ringing in my ears and got worse every day.  Eventually, my right side of my face got numb.  I couldn’t sleep nor hear due to pain and ringing in my ear.  I was stressed more than ever.

At the same time, my sister-in-law who had esophageal inflammation told me that she got treated from Nuga Hospital.  She is doing just fine.  Although Nuga Hopital was far away from my house, I decided to visit anyway.  Dr. Kim diagnosed me and assured me that he could cure my ear, so I gave it a try.  He said that there are numerous people who suffer from this, but it is almost impossible to cure with western medicine.

First month passed without any noticeable improvement.  During the second month, the ringing in my ear started to get lessen and numbness of my right side of my face also got better.  After the fourth month, ringing in my ear got so much better.  Meanwhile, I only had to urinate 5 times a day compared to 10 times a day before the treatment.  I could actually start to hear.  I believe that everyone could heal from any kind of illness if you see Dr. Kim.  He has great methods.  Thank you.